College PlanningEast Central serves as an official test center for the College Board. The SAT is administered at ECHS annually on the first Saturday in May. Students are required to pre-register as for any other national test center.
For more information on College Planning, please take a look at the Research "Mapping the road to college" website, or stop by or contact our Guidance Office.
- Transfer your school Google Drive to your own personal account (directions for Google Drive transfer are attached).
- Any account in which you have used your school email address needs to be updated with a Personal email address. Your school email address will be disabled after graduation.
- Request your final ECHS Transcript from Parchment.com to be sent to the college of your choice (directions for Parchment transcripts are attached).
- Request your final Indiana University transcript to be sent to the college of your choice. For those completing the Indiana College Core (STGEC), send your IU transcript to Ivy Tech in order for the bulk credits to be awarded (directions for Indiana University transcripts are attached).
- Request your final Ivy Tech transcript to be sent to the college of your choice (directions for Ivy Tech transcripts are attached).
- For those participating in college sports, send your final ECHS transcript to the NCAA or NAIA through Parchment.com.
- If you scored a 3, 4, or 5 on an AP exam please make sure your college/university has your FULL score report so that you receive college credit! You can submit your score report from your "My AP" College Board account. June 20 is the deadline to indicate the recipient of your free score report for this year's testing. Follow the steps below:
- Sign in to My AP
- Go to My AP Profile
- Click the Score Send tab
- Enter the college, university or scholarship program and click Save