LibraryKevin Leech - Corporation Librarian
Phone Extension: 11971
Pam DeLisle - Librarian Assistant
Phone Extension: 11972
Book fees are ten cents per day overdue.
The library is open from 7-4 on school days.
Tuesday - Thursday 3 to 4 pm.
- Enter and exit the library quietly being considerate of other students, teachers, and staff.
- Return all books, materials, chairs and table to appropriate place in the library before leaving.
- No food, drink, candy, or gum in the library unless part of a special event.
- When coming to the library individually during a class or study hall students must:
- Sign in
- Have a valid library pass
- Stay for the entire block unless pass indicates otherwise
- Use computers for school related work only
- Be respectful to all staff, other students, library materials, and property
Students who fail to follow the above rules or any school rules will lose library privileges.
Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
Center Field by Robert Lipsyte
Fang by James Patterson
Girl Overboard by Justina Chen Headley
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Jumping Off Swings by Jo Knowles
Purple Heart by Patricia McCormick
Wake by Lisa McMann
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Sold by Patricia McCormick
Let us know if you have any suggestions for new books!